Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Rockin' Merry Christmas from FeliciaEvita!

Music is a safe type of high. ... It's nothing but rhythm and motion.
- Jimi Hendrix

Thanks to all my readers, followers, and friends, for your encouragement and support this year.  Special mention to my Uncle Rich for kicking me out of my writing comfort zone, my daughter Angie for all her social media consulting advice, and the Green Team, the Concert Posse, and many concert afficionados for all the fun times.  And thanks to the musicians who create so we can sing, tap, jive, groove, vibe, and dance to their music.
 Happy Christmas!
 FeliciaEvita 








 Music is the universal language of mankind. 
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those 
who could not hear the music.  
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, 
and I want to change the world. 
I have a chance to do both. 
-Bono

No comments:

Post a Comment