Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Concert Shopping Sidebar, Or How I Almost Bought Another Purse

The Rockstar Energy Tour at USANA Amphitheater featuring Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold, among others, won my vote hands down as the best concert shopping paradise. Huh? Yes. You had to be there. T-shirts, sweatshirts. I was intrigued by many of the booths, and nearly sprung for a purse at one but I'd have had to use the ATM which would've probably added $5 or so to my net cost. Sorry, I may have a job, but I have become very cost conscious. Besides, I knew I was heading to Park Silly Sunday Market on the weekend for a birthday celebration, and I was planning to buy a skirt (which I did).
The highlight, besides the colorful purses, was those “blowing glass” things. I don't think they're supposed to be bubble pipes ;). No, I don't own one, but I'm not naive.  I walked up to the booth to take a photo and was quickly and curtly told by the vendor not to capture their merchandise on my camera. Shame on me, I did it anyway.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment