Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Strategic Randomness ... FeliciaEvita

Photo courtesy of Phillip Bastian

In case you have taken the time to read the posts on this blog, you have probably noted the abject randomness of the posts. Theme? what theme? focus? what focus? True there is none. I am uncertain whether I want to be a full time blogger, but I do want to have a representative sample of my writing out there just in case some company that will pay me to write is looking. I'm also trying to learn about web site analytics, search engine optimization, and internet marketing.

My goal is to be able to write about anything and everything, well almost. I'll refrain from posting risk management policies and procedures on here, but folks, please know I can do this, upon request.

The photography on FeliciaEvita may also be varied in quality. If I take the pictures, pre-amateur quality attributable to both photographer and camera is what you'll see. However, please keep in mind I have two photographer children ... one who is a professional photographer, complete with art degree and over ten years of experience, and one who has been coached in photography by the other. It's been years since I have taken my own photos on my vacations because I've had at least one if not two photographers in tow. (The exception is Alaska since the kids were not along for that ride.) When I can, I'll use their photos and give credit where due.

In the meantime, enjoy, and if a post stimulates particular inspiration or irritation, don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks for being part of my great experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment