Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For Those Who Want A Little Mud Slinging This July ... The Boryeong Mud Festival



Recently, I mentioned that you ladies who enjoy facials may want to figure out how to get some Mud Rang. One way to procure this amazing facial miracle in a bottle is by going to the Boryeong Mud Festival to be held in Korea July 17-25.  The video above previews the adventures to be realized, in case you were wondering.

Danielle's sister Lauren is going to Korea in July.  I was secretly plotting to have her pick up a few bottles of my new fav facial wonderment.  Unfortunately, she wants to leave Korea before the mud festival.  Not to avoid mud festival traffic but in order to be back in the US to attend a  Lady Gaga concert.  Lady who?  Yes ... Lady Gaga.  I am crestfallen at being my near miss at sourcing Mud Rang, but alas, I shall get it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment