Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Are the Odds of a Quick Game of Monopoly?


"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
--Albert Einstein

I love this photo.  My nephews and my cousin's son escaped my daughter's wedding festivities to play Monopoly.  Business attire is not the norm when they play, but having them dressed up made such a fun photo.  The game was intense and continued after the reception wound down.

I remember playing Monopoly for hours as a kid.  But a more efficient Monopoly game is possible.  NPR recently did an article on how to win in 21 seconds, nine rolls of the dice, and four turns.  The video below details the how to's. In reality, the likelihood of a game having that outcome: one in 253,899,891,671,040 games. {wow}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment