What's not to like about Park Silly Sunday Market? Absolutely nothing. A few highlights ...
- Parking was more plentiful than I'd experienced earlier this year.
- The weather was pleasantly warm and breezy (as opposed to hot in Salt Lake City).
- Vendors were plentiful and very friendly ... everything from handcrafted art items to Tupperware.
- The food court had an excellent selection of ethnic foods for sale.
- Bands were playing in two different areas, down by the food court and also up Main Street near the veggie section.
- Porta potties were not your typical j-jon ... sinks, air conditioning, piped in music, flowers on the counter.
- The scenery, as always, was spectacular.
|Crowds visit vendors at booths at Park Silly Sunday Market along lower Main Street.|
|From the market, the hill is a bit of a climb but the shopping along the way is intriguing.|
|Park City's Main Street has an old West charm all its own.|
|Park Avenue's historic older homes are situated at the base of the mountain.|
|Two golden balancing acts perform in front of the stage.|
|Not the Waldorf Astoria, but the best porta potties ever!|
|Crowds clamored for the veggies at the market.|
|A band was set up at the end of this veggie row and easy parking was right across the street.|